Friday 30 July 2010

Big Update

So I forgot to update this in a while but i was still working on the project. I have got lots of new things implemented now. The save/load system is fully functional now, All 30 levels have been made all with their each own unique design (Still have to tweak the enemy spawning for a few of them).A problem with the wave meter was fixed and also I added difficulty to each wave to make a higher wave number harder.

What I have left to do , I still need add a few more sound effects but only a few , I also need to get some music track(s) for the game ( not so sure what to do for that yet).A couple of few more tweaks and bug fixes , getting rid of testing things and few other things.

My plan was to get it released before September, I plan on adding the above then realising it so it’s available for playtesting before the 10th next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment